6 tbsp cacao powder
2 tbsp agave or honey
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup Nuts, seeds and berries of your choice
1. Melt cacao butter and cacao powder in a double boiler.
2. Add sweetener
3. Remove from heat
4. Add nuts berries and seeds
5. Mix well and pour into silicon moulds
6. Allow to cool in fridge / freezer for a few hours
7. Always serve chilled as they melt easily!
p.S. don’t let best go over 50F when melting cacao butter
Recipe: Raw Chocolate
All images are originated by Surf Mei Mei
We empower and mentor women worldwide through mind-opening experiences.
Please ‘like” Surf Mei Mei on Facebook, and support Surf Mei Mei by becoming a Sponsor or Contributor.
Email us at email@example.com
Instagram/Facebook/Twitter: Surf Mei Mei