New Jersey: One Day Surfing Clinic with Surf Mei Mei
Join us for a Day Surfing Retreat on June 27 and August 15at Brick III Beach, New Jersey
Amazing things happen when you combine the beauty and power of the ocean, the challenge and exhilaration of surfing and the supportive environment coming together to learn something new.
Surf Mei Mei partners up with the longest running women surf camp in New Jersey, Coastline Adventure, for a Day of fun surfing and yoga!
You will learn about ocean and beach safety, while developing a solid surfing foundation based on real surfing skills. Your surf lesson will include: theory; interactive discussions; demonstrations; progressive skill building; instructor feedback and more! We will cover ocean and beach safety; beach and water training; surf etiquette; choosing your equipment; board and leash handling; lying, paddling, sitting and standing up on the board; wave selection and wave riding skills.
This unique and empowering surf camp includes:
- Morning Tai Chi, Yoga, and Meditation to help leave your stress behind and prepare you for your surf lesson
- Delicious and wholesome snacks that will energize you all lesson long
- Interesting discussions about healthy approaches to a more joyful and balanced life
- A comprehensive surf lesson that will ensure your safety, success and enjoyment
- An awesome Gift Bag
- And all your surfing equipment is included too
Be a part of this exceptional surfing experience!
Available on June 28 (Women Only) and August 15 (Co-Ed), 2015
Open to women 17 and up from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm at Brick Beach 3, Brick, NJ
$110 per surfer – 1 Day Surf Retreat
WARNING: Once you participate in one of our Surf Retreats, you may become addicted to surfing.
No refunds or transfers. Packages must be used during the 2015 season.
Your safety and enjoyment are very important to us and we reserve the right to cancel due to dangerous weather, water, and/or high wind conditions.
Instructor for Women’s Camps:
- Master Level Surf Instructor Certified by the National Surf School and Instructors’ Association
- 35 Years of Body Surfing, Boogie Boarding, Surfing, and Ocean Experience
- 20 Years of Movement and Wellness Teaching Experience
- CPR/1st Aid Certified
- Licensed Massage Therapist and Certified Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and Wellness Instructor
email us or