Review: Neon Wetsuit
Type: Wetsuits (2 mm Spring Suits)
Brand: Neon Wetsuits
Look: Spring suits for women and men, Neon Wetsuits focuses on one piece and variation of shorty, short john and jane and tops for warmer water. Manufactured in-house in Cornwall, England, Neon’s style is timeless and eye catching colors.
Price: $150 to 200 for a set of wetsuit (top and short/ one piece)
Materials: 2mm neoprene
2mm swimsuit made form the best super stretch, super soft double lined neoprene. All panels glued and blind stitched, side seams flat locked for strength. The deep ‘V’ at the front is mirrored down the back. – See more at:
- comfortable and soft 2mm neoprene
- beautiful design with retro color design
- great for warm water surfing (up to high 60s fahrenheit/15s Celsius) late spring & early summer surfing/water sports
- Does not stretch out after multiple uses
- body fitting
- You can choose your own colors and style
- you will be the only person who wear the same suit!
- The black neoprene tone fakes after a few uses.
- The suit tends to rise up when surfing rougher wave
Surf Mei Mei loves it because Neon Wetsuit always made me feel sexy and unique as the fitting is done customized and color/design are unique. People always ask me where did I get the suit from every time I wear Neon.
Style – Unique and retro style
Surf-ability – Good until riding strong and bigger wave. Its top would rise up and the bottom roll down.
Durability — The seam starts to come apart after a few uses and the colors have faded after a season
Season — great for Early Summer and late Spring, warm weather to California fall weather